CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 11, 2010

name : MUHD AMIRUL NAZMEE BIN OTHMAN
age : 17 years OLD man
address : have no home maybe ( HAHA )
category in my life : Great Friend of Mine , Good Boy who would do anything for friendship
something bout him that i wanna say : Listen , i love you okay . It is just , not more that a best friend . I need you to bring out the best  in me . So understand it deeply , Mie . Please , we used to be bestfriend . Not more than that . .

name : MOHD KHIDIR BIN KHAIROL ANUAR
age : 17 years old
address : stays in my heart
category in my life : Rather do EVERYTHING for him
something bout him that i wanna say : Just say anything , but NOTHING actually can destroy my feelings towards you . I LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers